Tadacip is a drug used to treat erectile dysfunction in men. It is based on Tadalafil, manufactured by a major pharmaceutical company.
This drug, along with other high-quality generic versions of big-name medications, is made by an Indian pharma company called Cipla Limited. This company was founded way back in 1935, its name comes from the acronym for The Chemical, Industrial & Pharmaceutical Laboratories. During the span of 80+ years, Cipla has managed to rack up many accolades. Thanks to their tireless work, many people all around the globe have managed to improve their quality of life, all thanks to the cutting-edge medical options that this company offers.
Many people argue that Tadacip is an improved version of Cialis, because of its increased effectiveness and rare unwanted effects. Overall, this drug is revered due to its safeness and efficiency, but you mustn’t overlook one of the main selling points – the interactions are not as severe when you compare this medication to Cialis.
Because of this drug’s high potency, there are many things/prior conditions to take into consideration. Please, consult your healthcare provider whether it is okay for you to undergo this treatment. You must never use Tadacip if your physician has told you not to use it. Below you will find a selection of some of the widespread precautions. You shouldn’t take this medication if:
- You suffer from hypertension or hypotension.
- You suffer from cardiovascular issues, including cardiac arrhythmia.
- You have underlying/previous liver issues.
- You have underlying/previous kidney issues.
- You have issues with your eyes.
- You have gastric ulcers.
- You have ever had seizure disorders.
- You have a bleeding condition.
- You suffer from Peyronie’s disease.
- You ever had a painful erection that lasted more than 3 hrs.
- You have ever had blood diseases, including sickle cell disease.
- You are at a higher risk of severe allergic reaction to tadalafil/any inactive ingredients of this pill.
- You are using “poppers”, i.e. drugs from the chemical class called alkyl nitrites.
This list isn’t 100% complete, you are strongly advised to undergo a full medical examination before you begin your ED treatment with these tablets.
Similar to other tadalafil-based drugs, this one is a PDE-5 inhibitor that works by improving the blood circulation in the penile area, therefore, enabling your body to experience a natural reaction to sexual stimulus – erection. Thanks to this drug’s effectiveness, patients not only solve all the issues when it comes to getting/keeping an erection, they also report that their erections are among some of the strongest ones they have had in years.
How Long Does It Last?
This particular tadalafil-based drug tends to take effect quicker than other anti-ED medications. You will experience the onset of effectiveness in the span of 25-35 minutes typically. In general, the effects last anywhere between twenty-four and thirty-six hours after taking the pill. Obviously, this medication’s ever-increasing popularity is due to its long-lasting impact. It’s the main selling point for some people.
Tadacip tablets are taken orally. You must drink a tall glass of water after swallowing a pill. Usually, patients are required to take this medicine approximately 25-35 minutes before the sexual activity. This drug has several options to choose from: 20 mg, 2.5 mg, 5 mg and 10 mg. The maximum dosage allowed is 20 milligrams, taken in the span of thirty-six-hour time frame.
Your medical specialist will have to figure out what dose works best for you based on your age, overall health, weight, prior medical history and several other criteria.
How to Use
There are two distinctly different ways of taking Tadacip. We’re talking about the ED therapy only, because it’s this drug’s main usage. The first way of taking it is the one described before: using this drug approximately half an hour before the intimacy and taking 36-hour breaks.
The second way of taking Tadacip requires you to take on a pill (5 mg.) every single day. If you miss a dose, you should just wait until the next one – taking more than one pill a day can cause some serious damage in the long run.
According to the data, people prefer taking this drug “as needed”. However, many prefer that taking a smaller dosage every day to avoid the need to plan intimacy far in advance.
If you happen to take the incorrect dose, you might encounter these unwanted after-effects:
- Polymyalgia rheumatica;
- Stomach heaviness;
- Eye irritation.
There are some adverse effects that are unlikely to happen:
- Impaired sight;
- Sudden deafness;
- Breathing issues;
- Swollen limbs;
- Persistent/painful erections.
This list of unwanted after-effects is not exhaustive. Please inform your physician about any and all adverse reactions to this medication.
You should tread carefully while taking this medication in order to avoid an overdose. You must consult a specialist before settling on a certain dosage. You can’t take more than prescribed. The warning signs of an overdose are severe adverse effects, namely painful erections, lightheadedness, dizziness, vomiting, sudden loss of sight, and increased heart rate. You must contact a medical institution immediately in case an overdose is suspected. You may require urgent medical attention if the overdose is severe.
First and foremost, this drug is not meant to be taken with similar anti-ED medications. Let’s split the drugs that interact with Tadacip into two categories.
- The above-mentioned anti-ED medications, namely Levitra, Cialis, and Stendra.
- Nitrates, i.e. medicines used to treat angina.
- Alpha-blockers, namely doxazosin, terazosin, prazosin, silodosin, and alfuzosin.
- Antifungal agents, namely ketoconazole, voriconazole, itraconazole, telithromycin, clarithromycin, saquinavir, nefazodone, erythromycin, diltiazem, fluconazole, verapamil.
- Antibacterials, namely azithromycin, erythromycin, clarithromycin, telithromycin, roxithromycin, and cethromycin.
- AIDS treatments, namely amprenavir, atazanavir, indinavir, lopinavir, nelfinavir, ritonavir and saquinavir.
- Hepatitis C medicines, namely ribavirin, and telaprevir.
The above list is not 100% comprehensive, you must consult your physician and your druggist prior to beginning this treatment. In order to ensure your own safety, you must write down the exhaustive list of all the health products you’re currently taking, including OTC meds, herbals, and prescription pills and hand it to your MD.
This medication is noted for its safeness when it comes to the alcohol interaction. When compared to the other alternatives, this drug looks like the safest bet if you prefer to enjoy a glass or two before intimacy. However, the patient must always be informed that this medication seriously affects your BP. Both liquor and this treatment are vasodilators, their combined effect might cause you to become dizzy and lightheaded.
Drinking too much liquor in combination with this pill can lead to increased heart rate and severe headaches. Some patients report that even a slight dose of liquor leads to a disappointing outcome, performance-wise. This drug’s effects can also be hindered by ethanol, so it is strongly suggested to avoid drinking altogether.
You must not drink grapefruit juice or eat grapefruits while taking this drug. This fruit can possibly delay the effects of this pill. You might also encounter some unwanted after-effects if you mix the two. We strongly suggest consuming other, similar fruits because they do not interact with this medication at all.
You must also avoid fat-heavy foods, including cheese, avocados, fries, chocolate, and nuts. These types of foods can significantly slow down the impact of this treatment which, ultimately, may disrupt the intended 36-hour circle and lead to serious consequences. In case if you are wondering if a particular food not mentioned above is okay for you, check to see if its fat content is not over 29%.
How to Increase Its Effectiveness?
Despite this drug’s well-known efficiency, there are still some ways you can improve its beneficial impact. You can start by avoiding drinking altogether. There are some lifestyle changes that you can make in order to improve this drug’s efficiency and help it eradicate ED, namely quitting smoking, leading a more active lifestyle, committing to an exercise regimen and losing weight. Avoiding stressful situations/performance anxiety is also incredibly beneficial in this situation.
- There are no serious consequences if you happen to miss a dose. You can skip taking this medicine whenever you feel like. You can almost always wait until the next scheduled dose.
- You must refrain from driving and operating heavy machinery while undergoing the treatment. Some patients report feeling sleepy, exhausted and less alert.
- There are several other uses for this drug, including pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) and benign prostatic hyperplasia treatment.
- This pill is not meant to be chewed, crushed or broken. You must swallow it a whole.
- There are no differences in impact, whether you take this medication with food or without it.
Tadacip is approved in India, USA, Europe, and Japan.
- It is possible to completely eradicate ED thanks to this pill.
- It is undetermined whether or not this medication crosses into breast milk.
- This medication doesn’t work unless some sexual stimulus is involved.
- This medication doesn’t protect a male or his partner from any and all sexually transmitted diseases, including AIDS. You must practice safe sex, using your preferred method of contraception.
- There are some insignificant differences between this pill and its brand-name version.
Please read the recently-published studies for further information.
I’m speaking as a long-time ED sufferer – I am currently 67 years old and I have tried all the anti-ED medications available on the market at one point or another. Tadacip is best of them all, no doubt. I can take a single pill and not have any issues with getting hard for two days straight. My latest SO (yeah, I’m still kind of single!) was completely and utterly shocked by my sexual stamina. So, in short, Tadacip works and it works really well. Instant confidence booster, if you will.
I take ½ of the suggested dose and Tadacip still works fine for me. I didn’t mean to brag or anything like that. Obviously, your mileage may vary, everybody is unique, different, etc. But I’m shooting straight in this review – Tadacip succeeded where the others have miserably failed. I have had this issues for a long time, now I can finally feel like a man once again. By the way, with no medication I still get hard-ons but just cannot seem to keep them long enough – that is ALSO an improvement.
So, I’m only 29 years old and I already have some ED-like symptoms. It’s not that I’m getting old real fast, it’s not that I have some terrible illnesses or genetic predisposition or anything like that. My problem is severe performance anxiety. Shockingly enough, Tadacip has improved my confidence tenfold. I was dreading intimacy before, but now I can finally live my life to the fullest. For all the nay-sayers – yeah, it’s generic, but it works exactly the same. Just stop being so prejudiced and give it a try.
I’m only 50, but I have had some diffuclties with “strong” erections my whole life. On and off, as they say. During the last couple of years, my penis was more limp than stiff. This decline almost wrecked my marriage. I was so stressed out and depressed all the damn time. I have finally payed a visit to my doctor. As a result, I have tried this little drug called Tadacip. What do you know? Incredible erection, I’m hard as a rock whenever I need to be, and it feels awesome. No side effects too!